We are situated on the north-end of White Lake which is in eastern Ontario, located 45 minutes west of Canada’s capital, Ottawa, 2 hours north of New York state, 362 kilometers (225 miles) east of Toronto and 241 kilometers (150 miles) west of Montreal.
White Lake is one of the largest lakes in eastern Ontario, being 18 kilometers (11 miles) long with 88 kilometers (55 miles) of shoreline. T-Bell has full paved road accessibility.
Directions from Highway 81:
- On 81 North take the Thousand Island Bridge to HWY 401 east
- Take HWY 401 east to HWY 416 North to HWY 417 west
- Take HWY 417 west to Arnprior
- At Arnprior exit on White Lake Rd. ramp. Turn left at that the traffic light onto White Lake Rd.
- Keep going into the village of White Lake.
- At the four-way stop by the White lake General Store and the church, continue straight.
- Keep going until the road ends at the water and you’ve arrived at the T-Bell!